There are various tools which can support students to be world class researcher such as
- 16 and 8 channels, EEG recoding system from OpenBCI which can streaming data into cloud in real-time via WiFi
- GP3 HD eye tracker 150 Hz with open API
- VIVE Virtual Reality (VR) Set from HTC
- gUSBamp for biosignal amplifier via usb, 16 analog inputs with 24 Bit and 38.400 Hz sampling frequency per channel, direct connection of electrodes with standard safety connector.
- High power workstation with 2x 1080 Ti GPU 11GB, 64 GB RAM for Deep/Machine Learning